Medicine is one of the most respected and most reputed career in the world. To pursue that, it requires a lot of hardwork and dedication. In India, to pursue medicine, students must qualify NEET and must attain the required rank to be able to get into the Government Medical Universities or to get into the Private institute, the students must have enough financial support as the tuition fee is high.
The limited number of seats available for Indian students in India makes the competition tougher between the aspirants. Therefore to achieve their dreams, many students and parents look for options that best suits their requirements. One of the best options for medical aspirants is to opt for MBBS in Bangladesh.
Bangladesh is a country that is closer to India and it has a lot of similarities in terms of culture which makes it easier for Indian students to adapt while being away from home.
Medical education in Bangladesh provides many benefits to the students. Aside from the quality of education, students also get a chance to experience an international life where they can build their personality to deal with people from various backgrounds.
Medical aspirants choose Bangladesh to pursue MBBS for various and unavoidable reasons. Here are few of the reasons why Indian students opt for MBBS in Bangladesh:
Admission Procedure: Easy admission procedure is one of such reasons many Indians opt to study in Bangladesh. The admission process for MBBS or equivalent courses is only through NEET. Once the students qualify NEET, admission to the Top Medical University of Bangladesh becomes easy. Students don’t require any rank in NEET to study medicine abroad, thus, making it easier for them.
1. Recognition: Most of the Medical Universities of Bangladesh are recognized globally by various organizations such as the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS), Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER), Educational Commission For Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), National Medical Commission (NMC).
2. Modern Infrastructure: Medical Universities in Bangladesh are equipped with the latest technology. Students studying medicine are taught to adapt to every challenge and to attain every knowledge that helps improve the healthcare system.
3. Language: Though the medium of instruction at the medical colleges is English, many people in the country speak Hindi which makes it even easier for Indian students to pursue their studies in Bangladesh.
4. Cost-effectiveness: Medical universities in Bangladesh is comparatively lower than that of Indian medical institute and the cost of living is also low in Bangladesh. Therefore many Indian students choose to pursue higher studies in Bangladesh.
5. High FMGE Passing rate: Many Indian students who have graduated from the medical universities of Bangladesh are now successfully working in various hospitals in India after their FMGE. Medical institute of Bangladesh provides the best education, thus, many Indian students clear FMGE with a high passing percentage.
Numerous Medical Universities of Bangladesh provide the best quality medical education. Every year, many Indian students move to Bangladesh seeking better education at an affordable cost.